devdiner - cassie

https://devdiner.com/opinion/why-snapchat-making-augmented-reality-glasses-isnt-that-bad-an-idea

I'm obsessed with social media, so to read that snapchat was thinking AR glasses was awesome to me. I've seen Google's cardboard glasses and haven't tried them, but it seems so cool.

After reading this, I really didn't realize how much Snapchat has changed over time. I know it's made huge changes over the years, but it never really stuck in my head that they were legitimately big changes. With the filters and the stories in Snapchat, it definitely may be leading up to a AR aspect. That's what I love about how they're being secretive about it. We won't know until they truly release it and all the speculations will begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem