Dev Diner - Daniel Corey on making MORIARTY, his virtual reality comic

      For the Dev Diner assignment I chose to read "Daniel Corey on making MORIARTY, his virtual reality comic."

The article interviews Daniel Corey, a comic book artist that has been pioneering incorporating VR in his comic book, MORIARTY.

When Daniel talks about the process that goes into making  his VR comicI can help but to smile. He talks about elements that I am somewhat similar with. He mentions that layer division that he goes through in photoshop, along with help he receives from the company VRLA. Even though I am a currently a novice in many programs, I can understand the concepts that are mentioned in by Daniel.

I find the premise of reading a comic book as an interactive experience to be highly interesting. I love reading comics and manga. I've seen websites incorporate music into their comic books, and it really enhances the experience and sometimes adds emphasis to a certain scene.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem