ADV WEB DESIGN: Responsive Web Design


Last semester in my first web design class we spoke a little about responsive design and even included it on our web pages. Like most people I had little understanding of what responsive design was.  Reading this article brought to my attention why responsive design is so important. We can have one design that is specifically made for a desktop and when looked at trough an iPad or smart phone the image is distorted.

I find the idea of responsive architecture very intriguing which merges a virtual solution and brings it into the real world. Having this compared to a responsive web page gave me a visual representation of what a responsive design embodies. While reading this article I learned what a media query is which helps us target different platforms. This article was very interesting and I am looking forward to making a responsive web page that can be used across multiple platforms.   

Elizabeth V.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem