Updated Proposal

For this semester my main goal is to learn JavaScript. To do this I plan on creating a website that essentially tells you if todays date is the date of a religious event. There used to be a website that used to do this but it is no longer working. If there is no religious event, it just says there is not religious event today and thats all. If there is a religious event, I would like for some sort of animation to appear, then have it say what event it is and have some information regarding that event appear. I am also planning on building an app parallel to this that does the same thing and also sends you a push notification on the days of the events. I plan on having weekly or biweekly updates regarding this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem