Project Proposal - Audio

I have a much better understanding of HTML and CSS after taking Web Design I, and while I will still be looking at sites like CodeAcademy to continue learning about them, I want to primarily focus on Javascript this semester, and end the semester having created a web application, or at least the basis for one.

I have an interest in music and graphic design, so it would be awesome to work on an application that involves audio and visuals.  It would be cool to create some sort of art project similar to the interactive website that went along with Helios' album Yumi that I found on threejs.  I plan on looking into Tone.js once I become more comfortable with Javascript, and then I also wanna take a look at Gibber.  

http://unseen-music.com/yume/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem