Proposal

This semester, I plan to direct my efforts towards building a web app that will make my daily/work life easier in a small way. I'm anticipating a need to familiarize myself with nodejs and to strengthen my javascript skills in order to pull off the following idea. My vision for this project is to create an email assistant app. Ideally, the app's function would be to index past emails and generate future emails based on a chosen topic. So it's easier to understand, consider the following: think of the app as taking sounds from an already existing song by "searching" through the song for the desired instrument, then developing your own song out of the chosen instruments into a totally new song. But with email.

I'd love to hear any feedback, even if you want to tell me it's a stupid idea. I obviously have a great disdain for writing emails so I'm hoping I can find a way to make this work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem