Semester Proposal

HTML, CSS, & JavaScript are the programming languages that I'd like to develop a firm foundation with through CodeCademy. Web Design I revealed to me my shortcomings and the areas that I lacked any solid background on. Despite having basic knowledge in HTML & CSS, I require more practice in understanding the syntax. Furthermore, my knowledge in JavaScript seems to be all but depleted due to my inability to incorporate any form of it in last semester's website project. I plan on producing weekly reports and examples of what I learn in HTML & CSS until I know I'm comfortable in that area. After gaining a strong foothold in those languages I will learn JavaScript in hopes of using Superpower, a HTML 5 and JavaScript powered game engine to produce a simple game that can be run on web browsers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem