Stephen Rozo Intro

Hey, this is Stephen. I transferred into DMD last semester and now on the business track. I really enjoy tech, but I'm particularly interested in programming. I really enjoyed coding a personal website in web 1 because it allowed me to apply the programming skills I already had and figure out how to make a simple concept unique. Outside of school I spend free time experimenting with different projects using html, css, python, and javascript (all self taught so most likely a few holes in my skills). Nevertheless, I plan to develop a web app that would make my life easier in some way so I look forward to applying my class time for development, getting familiar with new frameworks, and collaborating with anyone with a similar vision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem