About Me/Medium/Threejs

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ka Kin Ng (Andy).  I am an undergraduate currently studying 3D animation for my concentration.  I have only taken one web design course 2 or 3 semesters ago.  I wouldn't say I have a greatest interest in any types of coding just because I have a extremely difficult time understanding codes.  I only know the basics of html and css.  I have tried learning java scripts because of engineering, but still don't have a clear understanding of the codes.  What I overall hope to learn from this class is to be able to have a better understanding of coding and build a webpage to display some of my works (pretty much a portfolio).

Medium

https://dose.com/why-everyone-you-know-now-plays-dungeons-dragons-ab7f55cc9a6d#.ty6a3z5x9

When I was scrolling though medium.com, I came across this article about Dungeon and Dragons and it just sparked my interest just because I and my friends actually just started to play D&D about 6 months ago.  I do find it very true about how role playing games is becoming more and more socially  accepted over the past few years. We do see the gaming community on YouTube or in general getting more and more popular because I remember how video game channels weren't a huge hit 10 years ago.  I am really into anime and I do see some connections with things being socially accepted because "otaku and weeb" weren't socially accepted in the past and still isn't fully accepted.  So people would hid their hobbies from the public from friends.

THREEJS

http://www.cryptarismission.com/

I really really love the interactive website and it just looks so clean.  I really like how the background is also animated, I would like to have a webpage like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem