Project Proposal

Ben's Proposal

Background : When I took Web Design 1, the main focus of learning was HTML & CSS. I learned the basics of both, and how to apply them when developing websites, (which we did in class). In class the professor had us do all of our work using ATOM, and Code Academy.

Objective: My first goal with Advanced Web Dev is to further expand my knowledge and skill set with web development. I have chosen to focus first on Java Script, as my understand is that it is essential to know. Working with my background in music as well as my current involvement in Sound Design I have decided to use EarSketch to learn the fundamentals of Java Script.

Short Term Goals: My short term goals involve getting familiar with the learning process of EarSketch and starting to become comfortable with the basics of Java Script. In addition I hope to gain some knowledge in music as well.

Long Term Goals: By the time I finish the EarSketch program, I hope to have sufficient experience with Java Script that I can apply to another more advanced project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem