Website Proposal

For background experience, I have made a few simple pages from scratch with HTML/CSS and a slight amount of JavaScript. This semester I am focusing on using JavaScript with a variety of libraries and frameworks. I would really like to create a chat room in which users can embed links and images, in real time if possible. Though this seems like a simple concept, I think it could be quite a challenge. Upon completing that goal, I would like to see if I can add user profiles or other rooms. If it doesn't work out then I would like to make a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) where people can make sound and music entirely in a browser. It would most likely consist of a very basic synthesizer and sequencer. If possible, I would like users to be able to upload and use their own sounds and samples and save their work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem