Web App Design Update

Objective:

Create an interactive audio-visual web application.


Reference: http://unseen-music.com/yume/


Update:


I have looked through the three.js library and have decided on a visual that I want to incorporate into my web application - Interactive Cubes.
















I have finished the CodeAcademy tutorial on HTML and CSS (refreshed myself) and have begun to start working on the Javascript tutorial.

I also started tweaking with Tone.js, and more specifically have been looking at the animation sync section to learn more about synchronizing visuals to rendered visuals.


I found code for an audio spectrum visualizer built with HTML5 Audio API, that I might decide to use.  It allows you to upload a song file, and create visualizations in waveforms.  However, there isn't an interactive component, so if I were to use it, I need to find a way to incorporate it.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem