Artie Week 3 Update

After weeks of a slow, painful process, I finally did it. I finished the code academy lesson for HTML & CSS. As fun as coding is, the regurgitation of code is not something I enjoy. I sat down on Thursday and cranked out the lessons. Four hours later, I was done! Along the way, I got many badges and now I feel refreshed. I turned off my laptop and read the HTML & CSS page. Much more fun. 

I began to look at portfolios of other designers & web developers to for inspiration. As I obsessed over the competition online, my brain began to think, and plan. I spent time on illustrator to build a prototype logo for my branding. The logo does not require coding but is an important part helping me determine certain elements of the site

This week will think about the content in I want in my portfolio, and once I know what content I want I will build my site to fit my content. I'm having tons of fun and I can't wait to get familiar with Js and D3js.

Some other sites I took a look at:



http://melaniedaveid.com/


Let's Share an Artiechoke Some Time...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem