Artie's Introduction

I am Arturo Laínez, a junior majoring in DMD with a concentration in business strategies. 
I have worked in hospitality for four years. I have worked as a pool matron, cashier, runner, busser, dishwasher, cook, and most recently as waiter. I have also worked in landscaping for the past 6 years.

I am originally from El Salvador, a small nation located in Central America. I am also a resident of Stamford since 2004. I aspire to work as a brand strategists for a company like Terakeet.

I consider myself a jack of all-trades (possibly master of none). I want to leave this class with the ability to build a comprehensive website for small businesses. I am particularly interested in learning more about javascript & j3query. 

I hope we have a great semester!

Flaming High Five,
Artie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem