Medium Post

KENDRICK LAMAR - DAMN.

I enjoyed reading this review on Kendrick Lamar's new album and I agree with a lot of the blogger's views on Kendrick's amazing ability to perform like an Athlete in his craft instead of just a Rapper. Kendrick Lamar by far is one of my favorite rappers of all time and listening to his music always makes me dig deeper towards my life and reflect more spiritually on everything I've gone through. Lord knows this life ain't easy but listening to Hip-Hop sometimes makes it easier for me to live my life, because a lot of times the music reflects the shit I go through and helps me cope knowing that I'm not facing these things alone, that I am not the only Nigga in the struggle, and I appreciate that. Kendrick has such amazing talent and sense of ability in creating stories that just hit your soul man, and if you ever are in a place where you feel you can't relate I bet Kendrick can connect with you, as he always has with me. Not a lot of artists can connect with their people, 2Pac has been one of the biggest influences on my life and listening to Kendrick reminds me of that almost always, and that's really fucking Dope. Anyway, enough of my rambling... my point is, if you are looking for something dope to listen to, that can connect with you and touch on your life a little or a lot, then Kendrick Lamar's DAMN. will do that shit for you, so look out for K-DOT, King Kunta, Kung Fu Kenny, cuz he's coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem