Medium Post

Gentle reminder:
Just so you know, I don’t bite.
But I will bite back.
Orisirisi

This is what the poem reads, just 3 lines and it sparked everything I stand for, in the words of the Greatest Rapper to have ever walked the grounds of this troublesome earth Mr. Tupac (2Pac) Amaru Shakur “I’m not a killer, but don’t push me” and that’s exactly how I feel when I read this poem. I am not a person who “bites” but I swear to god, bite me and I will bite back. I do not fight, but I will FIGHT back. You shit on me, I shit on you. This is why I chose to learn the art of Judo, because it isn’t used to hurt people but instead used to hurt people who chose to hurt you, I don’t think the world should be filled with people who try to hurt other people, but if those people come out of whatever hole they are hiding in, than they will feel their wrath reflected upon them seven fucking fold, cuz real niggas out here ain’t having that shit, and best believe I don’t play that shit homie. I LIVE A #THUGLIFE 😊


-MATTHEW THE GREAT (fuck Alexander)

HERE IS THE LINK
XXXX _ O _ XXXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem