Medium Post - For Last Week - The Effect of Music on Our Brains

The Effect of Music on Our Brains
I read this Medium post about how music effects our brain activity how it can boost productivity when studying or working, and how it can alter and effect our moods. I found the article to be something that is very relevant to everyone today because I feel that these things that are said about music are true and prove beneficial. I have had some experience with music improving my thinking, for example, whenever I study I like to throw on some lo-fi Hip Hop music because it is both entertaining yet subtle enough to not distract me and therefore keep me energized to get my work done. I see dramatic differences when I play music at the gym and the level of activity and output I am able to perform versus gym days where I didn’t have music playing because I didn’t bring headphones and all my sets and lifts are weak (even with a good meal beforehand), the level of output is so much worse, which is why the effect of music on the brain/body being positive for most people isn’t just a theory to me it seems to be a scientific fact.  Overall, I felt the article raised several intelligent points about the effects of music on the brain/mood/body and therefore is the reason I chose to share it.
Here is a link to the Medium Article:

https://medium.com/the-mission/the-science-backed-ways-music-affects-your-brain-and-productivity-e11145079305#.97eh2p1eq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem

MEDIUM POST: The power of algorithms