Augmented Reality and VR

https://medium.com/advimu/it-is-time-to-discover-augmented-and-virtual-reality-43b5b24ef1d2#.wasd24u79

So this article talks about the differences of augmented and virtual reality. I personally prefer augmented reality as it incorporates what is actually in front of us and what is not. I also prefer it is as more people have access to it. For example, those who have a smartphone can download pokeman go and play a game that uses augmented reality.  Another reason as to why I prefer is that it something that we can use on a mobile platform which means we can create something using it today. However this does not mean I don't like VR. In fact I think VR will be better than augmented reality due to the fact that it is much more immersive. Overall, I'm can't wait for both and hope they both become huge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem

MEDIUM POST: The power of algorithms