introduction

Hi! I'm Cassie. I'm a senior and concentrating in Digital Media Strategies for Business! I really want to work with social media/ marketing once I graduate and it would be a dream to work at Google or ENews. I'm obsessed with reality television so if social media/ digital media doesn't work out - you'll probably see me on Keeping Up With Cassie on E! or something. Before UConn, I went to Keene State freshman year and Eastern CT sophomore year. I'm finally at the place where [I think] I belong, so it's really exciting!

I loved web design in Adam's class last semester, so I was super excited to take a more advanced class. I definitely want to create my own portfolio website for future employers, so I'm ready to learn more about web designing and javascript.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem