thomas davies proposal,

I plan to utilize my skills in order to create a better website for myself to show to potential employers. My website needs to be updated and should show several different methods i can use and create a well coded and designed website. I want to link this to other projects I have completed and use sliders more effectively. in order to do this i will go through code academy to revisit any old bits of languages i may have forgotten from lesser use.

in order to do this I will read through an html and css text book giving weekly updates on chapters. I will additionally once I have my site updated work with javascript in order to create and load other flashgames onto it.




I will


- read 2 chapters in the text book per week, and apply atleast 30 mins to an hour perday on my website with knowledge i gain from each chapter

- once done i want to add things such as links and jpgs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem