Steve McLoughlin blogger1

Hey this is Steve. This is my third year in DMD and I've decided to go with the web/interactive contentration. I got into this stuff through my father who sells Sun/Oracle servers and from using audio programs for music production. There's more to life than data.: This article points out the importance of relying on your instinct or gut for ideas rather than the facts of data. In world where data is constantly being collected and analyzed, people are always making important decisions based on the result but it might not always be the best choice. It is necessary to remember that in digital media and computing in general there is always a space between 0 and 1, the human mind. RiftSketch is actually something I came across before and found it fascinating how people can manipulate a virtual environment in real time from within. I could see this method being part of every digital designer's workflow in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Studio [demo]

A Case Study (?) of a JavaScript Problem